Special Scripture passages revealed

0



Special Scripture passages revealed


1. Psalm 91:11-12
 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil; he shall keep thy soul. The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem, the holy mount.
 2. Matthew 6:33
 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
 3. John 14:13
 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 4. Romans 8:28
 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

 5. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

 6. 1 Peter 4:12
 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the spirit: by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

 7. Revelation 22:14
 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Bible is the Word of God, and it is full of knowledge and wisdom. There are many scriptures that have been written about the cannabis plant; however, there are only seven that stand out as being special scripture passages. These seven scripture passages reveal the truth about the cannabis plant and how it should be treated.

 1. Genesis 1:29-30 (KJV)
 And God said, Behold, I have given thee every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to thou it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

 Genesis 1:29-30 reveals the fact that God created man and woman to eat the fruits of the earth. He gave them every herb bearing seed that grows on the face of the earth. In addition, he gave them every type of animal and bird that lives on the earth. However, he did not give them any plants that produce seeds.

 2. Ephesians 5:18-19 (NKJV)
 For husbandry teacheth both how to make the best use of the land, and hath labored faithfully in harvest time, in planting and in building up: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, bless them that curse you, pray for them that despitefully use you.

 Ephesians 5:18 - 19 shows us that husbandry teaches people how to take care of their lands and crops. It takes great skill and experience to properly manage a farm or garden. Therefore, we know that the Creator of all things knows what He's doing when it comes to the cultivation of our food.

 3. Proverbs 15:15 (NIV)
 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.
 Proverbs 15:15 states that finding a wife is one of the greatest blessings that a person could receive. A marriage is a beautiful relationship between two people who love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. Marriage is a covenant that God wants to bring into existence.

 4. Isaiah 55:11-12 (NASB)
 Come now, let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
 Isaiah 55:11-12 tells us that if we truly desire to follow God, then we need to repent of our sins and turn away from them. When we do this, we will find that our sins will become white as snow. White means pure, clean, and innocent. Our sins will no longer appear to be anything but white.
 5. Psalm 119:105 (NLT)

The following scripture passages were revealed to me and I feel they should be shared with everyone who wants to hear about God's word.
 Psalm 119:9-16
 King James Version (KJV)
 9. My soul cleaveth unto the dust; my heart faileth:

 10. Because he hath put down my transgressions for his own sake:
 11. And not for my sake do I die in mine affliction.
 12. How then shall I answer him that saith, Thou art our father?
 13. I have sinned greatly, and am become as one that is unclean.
 14. Why hast thou laid these things upon thy servant?
 15. Are there yet any that findeth wisdom? yea, her children are men.
 16. Behold, this perisheth, and let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
 Chapter 10
 1. Psalm 23 - King David
 2. John 14:6 - Jesus Christ


1. Revelation 2:10-11 (KJV) - "And I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

 2. Revelation 13:15-18 (KJV) - "...and I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, lest ye take part in her sins, and lest ye share in her plagues; for her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her crimes... And the kings of the earth set themselves, and the great men..."
 3. Isaiah 49:22 (NIV) - "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, mine elect, in whom my soul delights;"
 4. Isaiah 40:13 (NIV) - "...I am the Lord, that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself:"

 5. Matthew 5:17 (NIV) - " answered and said unto him, Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."

 6. Romans 12:9 (NIV) - ""Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
 7. Ephesians 6:12 (NIV) - "…be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus."
 8. Psalm 1:1 (NIV) - "(A psalm of David.) The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

 9. Proverbs 16:33 (NIV) - "'He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.'"
 10. John 14:23 (NIV) - "-Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the Vine, you are the branches; he who abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*