bible verses for birthdays blessing

0

bible verses for birthdays blessing



Certainly! Here are some Bible verses that are often used to offer blessings and well wishes on birthdays:

1. Psalm 20:4 (NIV): "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."

2. Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV): "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

3. Psalm 118:24 (NIV): "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

4. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV): "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

5. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV): "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

6. Psalm 91:16 (NIV): "With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."

7. Philippians 1:3 (NIV): "I thank my God every time I remember you."

8. Psalm 139:13-14 (NIV): "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

9. James 1:17 (NIV): "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

These verses can be used to offer blessings, encouragement, and well wishes to someone on their birthday, expressing gratitude for the gift of life and seeking God's blessings for the year ahead.

Read more......


Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*