Bible Quiz - Examination of Job

0




Bible Quiz - Examination of Job


with this next quiz from Carl ships book

test your Bible knowledge we will enter

the book of Job it is probably the

oldest of the Bible books neither the

time when job lived nor the date of the

composition of this book nor the author

can be determined with any certainty

most likely the story of job is an

ancient story that was put into its

present form around the time of Solomon

the suffering of the righteous is the

main theme discussed in job I've read

that job is inform a dramatic poem not a

poem with rhyme verses but by repetition

of ideas now just like every quiz there

are 10 questions with four answer

choices per question and a Bible

reference ok I'm ready to take this quiz

and possibly make another perfect score

which would make it three in a row so

I'll test my Bible knowledge by starting

with question number 511 job was an

inhabitant of the land of a whose be oz

C is or D s and I know this one it is

definitely a who's that's you Z 512 and

he was a poor but had many children be

poor with no children C rich with many

children or D rich with no children and

it is definitely C rich with many

children 513 the conversation about Jobe

between the Lord and Satan was initiated

by a Satan be the Lord see the Lord and

Satan simultaneously or D neither the

Lord nor Satan all right this one is

going to be a bit of a challenge here I

don't really remember how the

conversation came about I want to say

that it was initiated by Satan but I

think that it might be by the Lord

trying to draw attention to Jobe and

that would be answer choice B and I'm

going to go with that answer choice B

the Lord for 513

514 jobs misfortunes can be traced to

the fact that he was considered a weak

by both the Lord and Satan be strong by

both the Lord and Satan see weak by the

Lord strong by Satan or D strong by the

Lord weak by Satan this one is another

challenging one I'm not quite sure I

know I can eliminate some of these so I

believe a is not true at all weak by

both the Lord and Satan C is not true

either weak by the Lord and strong by

Satan it'll be either B or D strong by

both the Lord and Satan or D strong by

the Lord weak by Satan I'm going to go

with D for 514 strong by the Lord weak

by Satan 515 all of job's children were

killed simultaneously in a and

earthquake be a flood see a wind or D an

epidemic I'm going to eliminate D in

epidemic B I'm going to get rid of also

a flood I can kind of remember that

there was an earthquake referenced in

the book of Job I'm not sure that it

happened at this point in the story I'm

going to go with C a win for 515 I think

that there was a westerly wind or a wind

was mentioned but I can't really

remember

in what context but I'm going to stick

with C for 515 or wind 516 the Lord gave

and the LORD hath taken away and that's

in quotes said a job B job's wife see

Satan or D the Lord I think the answer

for this one is a job that would make

the most sense here I don't really

remember for sure who said it I know

that it wasn't C or D Satan or the Lord

I'm pretty sure it wasn't job's wife I'm

going to stick with a for this one 516

and we'll say that job is the right

answer for this question

517 the reason why Satan did not take

job's wife from him is a that she

herself was an affliction B that Satan

never attacked whim

see that Satan overlooked this

possibility or D not stated I don't

remember this either the answer for this

one I'm going to get rid of a few of

these choices definitely going to toss

out see that Satan overlooked this

possibility and be that Satan never

attacked women a is a fairly decent

answer that she herself was an

affliction I don't think that it's the

right answer I'm going to go for D not

stated for 517 518 the sore boils that

afflicted Jobe from the sole of his foot

unto his crown were the idea of a Satan

be the Lord see job's wife or d job's

neighbor and we're gonna toss out d

job's neighbor and we'll get rid of seed

job's wife it'll be between a satan and

be the lord i'm gonna go with a Satan

for 518 519 after seven days and nights

of silence with his three friends Jobe

opened his mouth and a praised the Lord

be thanked his friends see cursed Satan

D cursed his day I can remember this

clearly and the answer is D cursed the

day for 519 520 the attitude toward Jobe

of his friend le Fay's the team a night

was one of a sympathy be indifference

see indulgence or D reproof I'm going to

go for D reproof for 520 it definitely

wasn't a sympathy and it wasn't B

indifference and I'm sure it wasn't C

indulgence so d seems to be the best

answer reproof okay that makes ten and

I'm going to go to the back of the book

where the answers are waiting for me and

see which ones I was able to get correct

on this quiz we'll go back to 511 and

the correct answer for 511 is a and I

put down a that one was a pretty easy

one job was in inhabitant of the land of

a whose uz 512 the correct answer is C

and I put down C and that one was

too difficult either job was a rich man

with many children answer choice C 513

the correct answer for that one is B and

that's what I wrote down B that one was

the one about the conversation about

Jobe between the Lord and Satan it was

initiated by B the Lord

all right 514 the correct answer for

that one is D and I wrote down D this

one was the one job's misfortunes can be

traced to the fact that he was

considered weak by both the Lord and

Satan strong by both the Lord and Satan

and the correct answer is d strong by

the Lord weak by Satan 515 the correct

answer there is C I put down C this one

was the question about how all of job's

children were killed and it was in fact

C a wind 516 the correct answer for that

one is a and I wrote down a that was the

quote the Lord gave and the LORD hath

taken away and job was the one that said

that quote 517 the correct answer for

that one is D and I wrote down D that

one was the question about job's wife

the reason why Satan did not take her

out and the answer is D it was not

stated all right 518 correct answer

there is a and I wrote down a this is

looking pretty good that question the

sore boils that afflicted job from the

sole of his foot unto his crown were the

idea of not his neighbor not his wife

but Satan 519 the correct answer for

that question is D I wrote down deep

this is looking real good that question

after seven days and nights of silence

with his three friends Jobe opened his

mouth and D cursed his day 520 the last

one the correct answer for that one is D

and that's what I put down deed

great news another perfect score that

question was the one referring to his

friend and the attitude toward job was D

reproof okay another perfect score that

is great news for me that's three in a

row this is really going to help my

overall score and for the most part

these questions were fairly

straightforward and somewhat easy I

think that the further that we go in job

the questions will probably get a little

bit more difficult a little bit more

challenging as we move on deeper into

the discussions now that job will have

with his friends and eventually with God

so we'll just have to see what happens

next
Oh

God bless you 





Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*