Will the Lord Fight for Us if We Are Still?

0

 

Will the Lord Fight for Us if We Are Still?

1. Psalm 91:11-12

 The Lord will protect us; he will protect us from all evil.

 The Lord will protect his people; he will bless his inheritance.

 Psalm 91:13-14

 No harm will befall us, no disaster will come near our tent.

 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,

 and he delivers them.

 Psalm 91 is a psalm about God's protection of His children. In these verses, we learn that God will protect His people from any harm or danger. He will deliver them from any evil.



 2. Isaiah 41:10-11

 Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 God promises to protect His children. He will keep them safe. He will give them courage and strength. He will help them overcome their fears.


 3. Jeremiah 1:8-9

 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

 Jeremiah was a prophet to the nation of Judah. Before he was born, God already knew him. God had chosen him to be a prophet to the world. God told Jeremiah that he would have a special purpose. He would be a prophet to the nations.



1. Psalm 91:11-12 (NIV)

 The LORD says: I will rescue them from those who hate them; I will protect them, and they shall be my people. And their descendants shall never be destroyed, nor shall anyone cause them harm.


 2. Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

 But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


 3. 2 Corinthians 1:9 (NIV)

 For God, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I make mention of you, always in my prayers making request if only you may lead me in what is right, to keep me unblamable before him at the coming judgment day.

.cw

 4. Romans 8:31 (NIV)

 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

 5. Ephesians 6:10 (NIV):

 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.


 6. Hebrews 13:6 (NIV)

 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not let your hearts be troubled. You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come back to you.' If you loved me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for the Father is greater than I.

 7. John 14:16 (NIV)

 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and that whatever you ask in My name the Father will give you.


Umn ministry 




Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*